Bruno who and the Red Hot what??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all need to pay attention to what yer kids are listening too. Bruno Mars is a big time pop star for them...doesnt make him good but he is popular...my little ones were jumpin and sliding all around the room....doing their best "elvis moves" and not knowing it.

All three of my 3 teenagers loved the halftime show and knew all the songs. At least it wasn't a bunch of gangsta rappers preaching violence. Dude did the Elvis moves better than the king himself.

The drum solo opening was pretty good. All downhill from there.
That's about all I watched and I shouldn't have wasted the time.

I saw the start of the halftime show and had to look up who this guy was singing. I was in junior high when the chili peppers were popular still liked that part. I did more eating and web surfing than watch the game. Not too interesting.

Hard to live up to the hype these days. If it does it will be scandalous like a wardrobe malfunction or twerk. We live in interesting days.

I heard the Seahawks took the Broncos to a clinic on How To Play Football.

Mr. HE:cool:

I had forgotten all about Chili Peppers being on the halftime show. I was a young lad when they were still grounded in their art. Mothers Milk was one of my favorite tapes growing up. Their more recent stuff leaves me cold.

John Frusciante is an amazing guitarist.

I must be in the wrong forum for firewood. All I hear is cackling old hens :ices_rofl:

Bruck bruck....bruck.... bruckbruck....bruckbruckbruck.....
Good one!
I appreciate most all music when it's done well with a bit of originality, but warmed-over 1980's disco and 1990's white-boy rap doesn't make the cut for me.
'Popular' doesn't make it good.

I had forgotten all about Chili Peppers being on the halftime show. I was a young lad when they were still grounded in their art. Mothers Milk was one of my favorite tapes growing up. Their more recent stuff leaves me cold.

John Frusciante is an amazing guitarist.
We used to put the Chili peppers, the Tragically hip and a couple of others on shuffle to listen to while we played pool before people showed up and it was time to go to work.

HE HE Elway got his just deserts I think LOL. So happy the Broncos didn't show up to play foot ball with real players.
As for the shows even the anthem singer sucked, Well at least she know the word and their proper placement.

:D Al
Man, I thought the anthem was great. It's great we all have such different tastes, I guess.

50 years ago - I was 15 - my father proclaimed Messrs. Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr to be talentless, ugly, **censored** flash-in-the-pans who'll be gone in a month (or, words to that effect; he hated 'em).

After watching the halftime show, I sounded a lot like my dad.

Man, I really miss him...

Early Beatles records were horribly produced, poorly played, and pretty much the same crap we expect from Justin beiber. Lennon hadn't come into his own until they had enough money for good drugs. McCartney still sucks. Ringo... lol well, he's made out pretty well considering. If you've listened to any of his solo stuff, you know exactly what I'm saying there. :)

I thought it ironic that they hired these guys so they could appeal to the younger generation. Only problem is no one in the younger generation can afford those crazy ticket prices to get in to the super bowl game!

Ted

Yep.
And Lewis and Clark were just a coupla guys goin' too slow down the freeway.

Bob Dylan picking up the electric guitar was far more influential IMO. Beatle's were the first wave of modern "pop" music - can't say they did us any favors there. Have you listened to the drivel that's come since? ;)

Bruno Mars is the "new thing" for the younger generation. Media reports have the half time show as a success.

Red Hot Chili Peppers have been around for over 25 years. Your lucky they only took their shirts off. In they're heyday they were known for hitting the stage with only an athletic sock slid over their member and that's it.

Bruno Mars is the "new thing" for the younger generation. Media reports have the half time show as a success.

Red Hot Chili Peppers have been around for over 25 years. Your lucky they only took their shirts off. In they're heyday they were known for hitting the stage with only an athletic sock slid over their member and that's it.
That could produce a wardrobe malfunction none of us wants to see!:eek:

Back