Brush Bandit 200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone know what this clutch replacement might be?I really do not want to have to buy one from BB. My asplundh ended up using the same clutch and PP as a 8n ford tractor.

DDM said:
Anyone know what this clutch replacement might be?I really do not want to have to buy one from BB. My asplundh ended up using the same clutch and PP as a 8n ford tractor.

Clutches can be rebuilt, or matched up by comparing them spline type and diameter, ect.

I'm sure BB has at least 2 more middle-men before you get there clutch.

Yeah but i'll need a replacement in hand before i tear it down.Otherwise if i run into a problem getting a replacement or getting it rebuilt I'll be using the C-n-D which i'd rather not have to. This one has a funk PTO.

DDM said:
Yeah but i'll need a replacement in hand before i tear it down.Otherwise if i run into a problem getting a replacement or getting it rebuilt I'll be using the C-n-D which i'd rather not have to. This one has a funk PTO.

Yup

Timming is everything to a rain-dance.

If you can narrow it down to even a couple part numbers, get them both and return the wrong one.

As a mechanic for years, and millions of dollars worth of parts, I think there were about a dozen Parts-People that really made a differance, jot there name down on your Christmass list when you find one.

Back