Bucket Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumberjack

Banned
Reaction score
Once again, if money wasn't a problem, what bucket truck would you buy and why? Also what is its cost? I am trying to consider taking a large loan and buying top notch equipment, but mabye in a few years.

I think I would get a mat-3 bucket the 75' one . I got a brochure on that one it telescopes out in the upper boom looks pretty cool and it folds up like a 55' or 60' bucket. The price start around $118,000 if I remember right. And I would like a vermeer bc2000 with a grapple. I will just have to keep dreaming.

Aerial Lift of Conn 75' bucket with the elevator. They are really close to here, make a good product, and have a really good support system. The 75' with elevator is nice because it will help you get over houses without having to use up your lower boom. Starts around $150,000. The 60 footers are 80 - 90 without all the bells and whistles. Throw a forestry body on a 60 footer and you are looking at about $110,000.

Funny this thread came up.

Just ordered Altec LR 60/70 with elevator. Working height 65-75 Ft. Rear mount 03. Under CDL

I have a AL 50 Forestry combo and love it to death. The new High Rangers 65' WH is going to be my next purchase, its the nicest unit for the money in my opinion.

Back