Buddies Husky 372X - no thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say full skip? Course there's full chisel which I still don't get. Kinda like telling the bartender you want a full beer.
LMFAO
:bowdown: "Sig Worthy"^^^
yeah that's what I'm talking about.
I just never have been able to analogize it properly but yeah that's just how silly it all is.

Talk about wrecking a simple system. It used to be One word and two words was stupid now sometimes the only thing stupider than two words is one
just may be the fact that they like to drop the operative description word.
Haha

LMFAO
:bowdown: "Sig Worthy"^^^
yeah that's what I'm talking about.
I just never have been able to analogize it properly but yeah that's just how silly it all is.

Talk about wrecking a simple system. It used to be One word and two words was stupid now sometimes the only thing stupider than two words is one
just may be the fact that they like to drop the operative description word.
Haha
Well you know you have a good chainsaw when it's full comp full chisel, full skip, full wrap and of course full of fuel not to mention full throttle!!

fb9b041008a592d07b90e894875a2abb.jpg
all about that husky life too lol

Although it’d probably be a better boat anchor due to the full wrap [emoji848]. Butnill save that job for Poulan

You missed that one.
And that's a 'wrap'

Lmao
He'll get it this time...er um..I hope.

Hahahaha I had to go back and read. Trying to get my 2 week old to go to sleep and instigate at the same time isn’t working well. I wish I had intended that joke but at least I get to enjoy it now

I like my full wrap wether I’m running full comp or full skip as long as it’s full chisel at full throttle with full tanks of gas and oil
Me buying things:

I'll take a couple of loops of 36..I guess.
Shop: preground ?
Me: Well IDK.. depends on how much you are going to sell me that grinder for this time?
Shop: well IDK It would have to be 30,000...we make to much money on you selling you extra chain and files.
Me: oh you sure remember that but you can remember what I want?
Shop: 1, 14 or 1, 15
Me: 1,15
Shop: both
Me: yeah....and I rest may case.
Better pic up another wrap too.

'You' only say full when its a full house.
You actually make them say it and you just say yes. lol

Back