Buddies Husky 372X - no thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me buying thing:

I'll take a couple of loops of of 36, I guess.
Shop: preground ?
Me: Well IDK.. depends on how much you are going to sell me that grinder for this time?
Shop: well IDK It would have to be 30,000...we make to much money on you selling you chain and files.
Me: oh you sure remember that but you can remember what I want?
Shop: I, 14 or 1, 15
Me: 1,15
Shop: both
Me: yeah....I rest may case.
Better pic up another wrap too.

'You' only say full when it a full house.
You actually make them say it and you just say yes. lol
Jeebers you rite sum funny **** lol

I left this thread so you fellas could run with it but ya let it fall flat. We all know the chain on the 372X was on backwards.
lol
You know Jerry, I've let my feeling flood down onto the page many times but
unfortunately sincerity often gets dismissed.
I'm starting to study different methods.

Did someone say full skip? Course there's full chisel which I still don't get. Kinda like telling the bartender you want a full beer.
Full Chisel chain for saws is akin to bar room tables with square cornes
Did someone say full skip? Course there's full chisel which I still don't get. Kinda like telling the bartender you want a full beer.
Them Dang full chisel chains the
I left this thread so you fellas could run with it but ya let it fall flat. We all know the chain on the 372X was on backwards.
Ah S**t Here am I thinking it had no chain on at all & he was working the saw back & forth on the wood using the bar like a handsaw it couldn't possibly have a chain on if it nearly kept up with a Stihl :clap:

Ok, let’s put an end to this. My buddy runs his Alaskan mill 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. He has a 36” custom bar on his 170 using .404 .063 full chisel chain and uses Coleman lantern fuel for extra combustion. Now about that bridge I have for sale in the “other equipment” thread........

Ok, let’s put an end to this. My buddy runs his Alaskan mill 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. He has a 36” custom bar on his 170 using .404 .063 full chisel chain and uses Coleman lantern fuel for extra combustion. Now about that bridge I have for sale in the “other equipment” thread........
I need a bridge! Is it long enough to stretch across the Yellowstone river? If so how much delivered and installed?

Come on. He must be the most even tempered person. He has not told us all to screw off yet. Most of us would have.​

I need a bridge! Is it long enough to stretch across the Yellowstone river? If so how much delivered and installed?

Bridge is free. Delivery, well, how many generations of grand children do you want as indentured servants?

Latest posts

Back