buddy the boiler dog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a dog named buddy and he is one out of 7 dogs that we have .
he is my boiler buddy and loves cardboard that I give him when I fill the boiler.
when I put on the gloves his tail is waggin and we go out and he sits and watches as i load it full.
no matter what he is there in minus 35c waiting for a chunk of cardboard to chew and watch.
love that dog.
gotta go fill the boiler befor bed and guess who is waiting at the door.....
shayne

My 85 year old neighbor across the street has two dogs named Buddy. Actually, he has one ("Black Buddy") and his GIRLFRIEND has one also ("Brown Buddy"), LOL.

He's a pretty cool old guy. Last fall he had five cords of firewood delivered and he and his girlfriend had it stacked in less than 24 hours.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have a dog named buddy and he is one out of 7 dogs that we have .
he is my boiler buddy and loves cardboard that I give him when I fill the boiler.
when I put on the gloves his tail is waggin and we go out and he sits and watches as i load it full.
no matter what he is there in minus 35c waiting for a chunk of cardboard to chew and watch.
love that dog.
gotta go fill the boiler befor bed and guess who is waiting at the door.....
shayne

Lets see some pics!

Yeah let's see some pics of Buddy;here's mine,she ain't much for cardboard but she only behaves herself when she's lying in front of the stove eating the wood from the rack....makes a nice mess.

Yeah let's see some pics of Buddy;here's mine,she ain't much for cardboard but she only behaves herself when she's lying in front of the stove eating the wood from the rack....makes a nice mess.

Wow, thats a nice looking, hearth and wood stove set-up. The boston isnt bad either, spunky little guys.

Thanks guys....my only complaint about the hearth is that the grey brick shows dirt pretty easily.....the little beeotch in front of the stove is a "Bug".Supposedly a recognised breed by the AKC(so I'm told),she's half Boston Terrier and half Pug.I've always had black Labradors until now and I thought they were stubborn!!She's a real handful,but still just 8 months old.:dizzy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back