Business card Logo's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goat640

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have had some business cards made but I couldn't find a decent logo to put on them, so I went with no logo. The next time I would like to put a logo on them. Does anyone know where to get them or have one that I could use?

Goat, You could always become a certified member of ISA and use their logo on your card. Gives you street cred. Tru dat.

I would try
www.vistaprint.com

i have been told they have some pretty good logos, i personally havent used them

I've used them. Their cards look and feel cheap. They're slightly smaller than a normal business cards too. It's a good deal but I don't think they exude a professional image.

If you want a logo just post an ad on Craigslist and you'll get a million and a half graphic designers willing to make you one cheaply. Just make sure to ask for a portfolio.

Last edited:
really

craigs list...that easy awesome

thanks for the advice for all...

i didnt no that vista was like that...

Just to re-affirm what others have said...get your own logo from a designer, skip the clip art. Graphic design is a profession with professionals just like tree care is. I assume you also get what you pay for there too.

Drink beer... use the photo tools on your phone and take pictures till you find something that works. :cheers:

Used outline on a maple tree and aligned it left. Looked good.

Latest posts

Back