Buxton work saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some reviews if there is any. Thinking about getting my 390xp ported.
I know who your asking about. Never heard a bad word said on any of his work to date.

But just so you know you got some good ones right there in your home state you have listed in NC.

For awhile there Buxton was charging insane prices for new ported Echo's. They're still kinda pricy for port work in general.

Just got my 2nd 500i looking for a good builder near New jersey I was also looking at buxton work saws

I'm not just wondering if anyone good builder was close but It doesn't matter looking for

Why are you limiting yourself to the state of NJ?

I'm not just wondering for convenience trying to get reputable 500i builder you don't have to wait a long time for wishfull thinking probably

I'm not just wondering if anyone good builder was close but It doesn't matter looking for

Why are you limiting yourself to the state of NJ?

I'm not just wondering for convenience trying to get reputable 500i builder you don't have to wait a long time for wishfull thinking probably
A good builder will be busy. If a guy isn't that would raise a flag to me.

Yes your right. Say the same in my tree business but there is one guy is only has a couple openings

Say the same thing in my tree business but one guy does have openings in Jan alot of vidios on you tube

Back