C-9 Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

379 pete

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Help! I am new here, and would like to find someone out there that has a parts list for a C-9 . I would like to know the part numbers for Piston, Pin, Rings, and Wrist Pin bearing. Would really like to buy a parts list too. Or even a copy would work too. Thanks/379 Pete

Here are a couple pages from the C51-C71-91 manual. If this is what you are looking for I can dig deeper.

Bill

C-9

Hi, I dont want to sound really stupid, But what is a UT number and where do I find it??? I have the serial no. but that was the only number on the tag. Thanks again/379 Pete

379 pete said:
Hi, I dont want to sound really stupid, But what is a UT number and where do I find it??? I have the serial no. but that was the only number on the tag. Thanks again/379 Pete

Pete, your saw doesn't really have one. Put in perspective, your saw is BC, and UT#s are AD. However, I'm amazed that my Super XL had one.

Have fun fixing that old timer up. When it comes to finding parts, Homelites are relatively easy.

Mark

Latest posts

Back