Cad. Are any of these worth fixing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmraney

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So lately my cad has been 100% full tilt on. Anytime I see a saw I must have it. Non discriminative. Saw has pretty much been the only requirement. So I have acquired a few that need some love. Which I'm not opposed to just don't wanna waste time, money, and effort on a saw that is worth nothing or continue to be a problem child. With that said. Here's the picsimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I don't know anything about the Pioneer, and very little about the Super 2 (but I have the "XL" version), but the Mac 10-10, while not worth much money-wise, is a great old saw! Same with the EZ automatic. They really are a nice little saw! Both the Mac and the EZ were made for many years, and parts are all around and fairly easy to get. And, you will never find a new saw that plays out such an awesome exhaust note that these oldies do!

Hey, if you decide not to fix the super 2, I might be interested in it for parts. Specifically the oil tank cap.

But I like my Super 2 when I finish tinkering with it. Will be a great small saw.

I may also be interested in the super 2 for parts. I have one that is missing some ods and ends but I have the fuel/ oil caps :)

I may also be interested in the super 2 for parts. I have one that is missing some ods and ends but I have the fuel/ oil caps :)

Which model is the Pioneer? P25? If so good 50cc saw.
The 10-10 looks like it might be worth some effort as well.

Looks like a P-25. Virtually every one I have seen has a broken AF cover. If it is intact it would be an easy sell on the bay.

Back