CAD score today. 15 saws for $100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramzilla

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well I went and picked up a mint Husqvarna 350 today for $75 and the guy said...so you fool with saws? I said sure do. He took me to his neighbor's shop and the guy had 15 saws laying around and said he would take $100 for all of them. None are locked up and all seem to have good compression other than there are a few with broken ropes. Most of them are small "throw aways" but he wanted to sell all together.
Here's a list and if anyone wants any of them I would part with them all but a few.
1-Remington Powerlite SL-9
1-Homelite XL2 Auto
1-Homelite 192
2-Homelite Classic 180
1-Homelite VI Super 2
2- Craftsman 2.0(looks just like the poulan xxv I have)
1-Mac Wildcat
1-Mac Super 10-10
1-Mac Promac 310
1-Mac old all metal case didnt see any numbers on it but it is small
1-Poulan 3314
1-Poulan not sure on model number it is the only one missing any parts and it is missing the clutch cover-says super clean on the starter
I am pretty happy and am going to atleast keep the remington. I know they aren't valuable but it looks cool.

I'd be too excited to wait to post pics too. But, we gotta have them. I'd be interested in one of the craftsman 2.0. I need a few parts like coil and fuel cap.

I knew the pics thing was coming. It is raining here and they are all piled up in the bed of my ranger under the camper shell. I'll try and get some asap.

i might be interested in the mccullochs.i like mccullochs :)

oh yeah

you suck lol

Last edited:
Well, thats a dang nice score man! All you have to do is sell two of them cheap say 40 to 50 bucks a piece and are on your way to some decent profit.

Well I went and picked up a mint Husqvarna 350 today for $75 and the guy said...so you fool with saws? I said sure do. He took me to his neighbor's shop and the guy had 15 saws laying around and said he would take $100 for all of them. None are locked up and all seem to have good compression other than there are a few with broken ropes. Most of them are small "throw aways" but he wanted to sell all together.
Here's a list and if anyone wants any of them I would part with them all but a few.
1-Remington Powerlite SL-9
1-Homelite XL2 Auto
1-Homelite 192
2-Homelite Classic 180
1-Homelite VI Super 2
2- Craftsman 2.0(looks just like the poulan xxv I have)
1-Mac Wildcat
1-Mac Super 10-10
1-Mac Promac 310
1-Mac old all metal case didnt see any numbers on it but it is small
1-Poulan 3314
1-Poulan not sure on model number it is the only one missing any parts and it is missing the clutch cover-says super clean on the starter
I am pretty happy and am going to atleast keep the remington. I know they aren't valuable but it looks cool.

AWESOME JOB MATE...but of course this also makes you...SUCK! :clap:

The little remington even has a cool sprocket tip bar on it. :rock:

More than likely a roller nose bar. Remington sold 'em two ways; hard nose and roller nose. Sprocket nose would be aftermarket.

SL-9 is 46cc and would be happy with 3/8 low profile. SL-16A below.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back