Which saw maker bites the dust next

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably all be gone from fuel powered *** if the green /left who currently rule most of the civilised world remain in power
Get over it. Its not the left that is causing it. I have a few gas chainsaws that I dearly love, but I can see from my electric pole/chainsaw the advantages of electric. I'm just waiting for battery power technology to catch up with fuel powered. Hope it happens soon. My hearing will be pleased.

We all remember Poulan, Homelite, McCulloch, Jonsered, Dolmar, and several other good saw brands such as Pioneer and Solo that may have been lesser known to many buyers. We have also watched them tank. I guess we have the " Big 3" now. Any wagers on which of the big 3 won't be around in 15 years? If I am still kickin in 15 years and this site is still up, I would like to come back and see who was right.
husqvarna

forgot all about them :wtf:
even though a 1201 is on my wish list
no echo presence anywhere around here,have come across maybe 6 dead ones over the years
I run Echo string trimmers. MY first one lasted 15+ years of heavy usage. If I could rebuild the motor and throw a carb kit in it, I am sure it would run another 10. My lone Echo saw is an oder Top Handle saw. a CS3000. It needs a primer bulb that I just bought 2 of. It runs great otherwise.

Echo is quickly getting a foothold, so I call them the third.
No they are not. Echo makes a decent product, but their market share of the saw world is small and always has been. Most of whatbthey sell are very old designs and I don't see them pulling market share from either Stihl or Husky.

No they are not. Echo makes a decent product, but their market share of the saw world is small and always has been. Most of whatbthey sell are very old designs and I don't see them pulling market share from either Stihl or Husky.
Want to check any of the stats? Many reviews show the 590 Echo as the best gas chainsaw for Harry Homeowner. Love them or hate them, those reviews will boost the sales. I personally have never been a fan of Echo, but you can't play them off that easy.Unless of course you just have a cob up your a$$ and feel the need to argue with everything someone says.

Want to check any of the stats? Many reviews show the 590 Echo as the best gas chainsaw for Harry Homeowner. Love them or hate them, those reviews will boost the sales. I personally have never been a fan of Echo, but you can't play them off that easy.Unless of course you just have a cob up your a$$ and feel the need to argue with everything someone says.
A bunch of idiots hype them up on th internet and all of a sudden they are gaining market share from the other two? Back to reality...NO.

Get over it. Its not the left that is causing it. I have a few gas chainsaws that I dearly love, but I can see from my electric pole/chainsaw the advantages of electric. I'm just waiting for battery power technology to catch up with fuel powered. Hope it happens soon. My hearing will be pleased.
Turn in your man card.

It'll be Husqvarna that starts to downsize because of everything that falls under the Husqvarna umbrella. They are out other companies they can absorb. They'll shrink a little but aren't going bye-bye. None of them are going anywhere real soon.

Latest posts

Back