CAD strikes again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
went to our usual pawn shop this morn and found these 2 just screaming to come home with me,, neither 1 would run,, the mcculloch xm had a fuel line leaking and the bar wasn't tight,, it has the easy pull start and no tool bar adjustor, it dang near looks new,, i got it running great with a new fuel line and new fuel mix,,the AV on it is real smooth,, the craftsman wouldn't even idle,, i got it up and going with new fuel mix and a carb adjustment,, both seem to be in great shape now,,

003-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

That mac just screames tuned pipe....... if it were mine i would port it/have it ported pipe it and save it for a GTG saw.

That mac just screames tuned pipe....... if it were mine i would port it/have it ported pipe it and save it for a GTG saw.

it can be yours if you wanted it,,, i would be more then happy to send it to you,,,not free of course but i would make a good deal for it:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

it can be yours if you wanted it,,, i would be more then happy to send it to you,,,not free of course but i would make a good deal for it:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

As much as it would be fun to get and build I have bigger fish to fry at the moment but thanks for the offer.

Wooeeeeee. You is afflicted something fierce!

Me thinks a little ointment on the affected areas ain't gonna git you all fixed up!

This whole CAD thing has been kinda fun, but you is over the line sunshine. Git some help quick!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wooeeeeee. You is afflicted something fierce!

Me thinks a little ointment on the affected areas ain't gonna git you all fixed up!

This whole CAD thing has been kinda fun, but you is over the line sunshine. Git some help quick!

:laugh::laugh:

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl: well i did get my fix for a couple of days,, going to be looking monday morn again for more,,give me more,,more saws,, i want more saws:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

OH wow man !

the colours
...............THE COLOURS
...................................THEYRE EATING MY BRAIN

sorry I may have just had a flashback from the 80's

perfect for ya to port it yerself , DUDE !

mike

well the mac has a new home with roanoker,, i will put a 12' b/c on the craftsman and make it a limbing saw for the truck

Yep, it never stop's the desire to bring home, and want more saw's. The wanting is an every day thing for me, the bringing home part, well as money allows LOL!

Latest posts

Back