Call me anti-social, but...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
...I still haven't made one post in the "Da Prince" thread. What's gonna happen when the 461 comes out.:jawdrop:

litefoot,
Why did you go with the 2050?

I have been looking at alot of 50cc saws to purchase new and and I don't see alot of the current model Jonsered saws in many folks' sig's so I wanted to ask.

Does the newer 2150 compare? Or perhaps you have heard from someone.

ktsand13 said:
litefoot,
Why did you go with the 2050?

I have been looking at alot of 50cc saws to purchase new and and I don't see alot of the current model Jonsered saws in many folks' sig's so I wanted to ask.

Does the newer 2150 compare? Or perhaps you have heard from someone.

The 2050 was the result of a lot of pondering and research.:laugh: Not really, it was actually the nicest off-the-shelf post-hurricane Hugo saw I could find in Charleston, SC some 15 years ago. Nonetheless, it still looks and runs good after several hurricane projects and more firewood than I can remember. As much as I like the 2050, the Dolmar 5100s is a much better built saw with better power and little (if any) additonal cost. Plus, like JRed, you still get the "I'm different" thing.

litefoot said:
...I still haven't made one post in the "Da Prince" thread. What's gonna happen when the 461 comes out.:jawdrop:

Sounds like slack to me......;)

Andy

Andy1234 said:
Sounds like slack to me......;)

Andy
Yeah, you're probably right...but I really have nothing to offer to the thread. But then, again, Da Prince hasn't been about the 441 for a long while now.:monkey:

P.S. Another A-Team lesson: Exploding Jeeps always rotate in the air in a clockwise direction.

Last edited:
The 2050 is an old model, about the same as the Husky 49 and Partner 490/510.

The 2150 is basically the same as the Husky 350 (the 49.4 cc version).

Latest posts

Back