Can I go wrong with a Jotul?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. I have one Oslo in the house and one in the shop. Nothing but praise for Jotul. Bought the last one about three years ago. Flat black, delivered and set-up for $2200. I already had the pipe in place from a smaller Jotul. Good luck.

Rat, I have never owned a Jotul but have heard nothing but good things about them. Heartland????? Do you mean Hearthstone? If so I don't think you can go wrong with a Hearthstone either...great stoves and purrty to look at....I am on my second one(vintage 1986).

I called my local dealer and they told me 2500 for the stove 500 more if I want any other color that black. Then they went off on all the other things that I would like /need to have already had new pipe I told them. Sales person said to expect about 600 for shipping, fresh air intake, quit listening to her at that point can’t even remember how much that was. She told me to be ready to spend about 3800 to 4000 I can live with a century for that kind of money! Hell I can almost buy 3 for that $$.

You need to find a different Jotul dealer!!!

We love ours, it was around $1700 4 years ago.

BTW, this is a very old thread...:msp_mellow:

Latest posts

Back