Can I have the first infraction penalty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlarge54

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
The green print is ####TY and hard to read----slightly colorblind. The wide borders are ####TY why bother? The trading post seems to be a forbidden zone. SHI_____Y.

-10 +5 +1 there goes my T shirt.

If you don't like the wide borders, set you screen size at the bottom right corner to 113%. You'll have to go to the custom settings to do it on Internet Explorer.

Getting the first infraction is real easy. Just go to the top of the page and see the "Complaining about site moderation" notice.

Just don't ask ask how I know about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about that. There seems to be alot of people form here over on the FF.
The color scheme just plain blows, lime green against bright white. It seems like they would have rolled it out to a few users, tested the package to see if all the bugs were out before a complete rollout. I'm going to have to wear sunglasses or turn the brightness way down on the ole Mac, before I go snow blind.

Yeah it seems like the day has gone by way fast. It seems like it's only lunch time or so.

I really don't have a problem with the site its like the other 99 forums i am on. As far as the small print just hit Ctrl + and it will get bigger or Ctrl - to make it smaller again. The other 2 chainsaw forums use about the same design...Bob

Latest posts

Back