Can we pllleeeeeaase stay on topic!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bagels...

You know Sprig:

Just to stay on topic here are some thoughts about bagels. My first "real" job was as a bagel maker at 15 years old. We didn't boil our bagels, but instead proofed them to activate the yeast, then we baked them. The outsides were perfect, and the insides stayed nice and chewy. Couldn't beat one of those bagels back then.

Since we are just trying to stay on topic here (Chainsaws, right?); I eventually left that job, and basically started working in my current field. I get a chance to eat a lot of bagels now, and I did when I was in the Coast Guard too.

Sprig, I will say though, frozen bagels are nowhere near as good as fresh bagels. Especially if the freezer isn't nice and clean, and gets something (fish bait) in there as a companion. The bagels get a certain "flavor" to them. Not as good as Lox and cheese, but more of a penetrated flavoring.

(Still on topic right?) To me Sprig, a fishy, frozen bagel just thawed and untoasted is basically the worst food I can imagine. So I am glad that you like your bagels toasted.

I hope you all sleep well tonight, call 911, just for fun, ask for Jason, you never know...

Now right there we know you're lying through your tooth, because I have instructed all the fine Ford dealers in the country not to allow you onto their property. What if someone were to snap a picture of you behind the wheel of one of my company's fine products...why it'd be as bad as Osama himself being photographed in an F-250...it just wouldn't do!!

Talk about your bad product placements...whew...

Hey Tommy I will sell you a Ford after all I make them....lol.

Speaking of sap what ever happened to ole' Sappy.

sappy??? well, he got the

attachment.php

Chainsaws...Bagels....

So....to combine topics...what the best chain for cutting good NY bagel?:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back