Can we pllleeeeeaase stay on topic!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some wood I need to cut, what would be a good saw to get. I guess I need some oil and gas also, maybe a file.:help:

Thanks in advance,

Its like some one in the room, With a remote Control in there hand,..Were are all watchin this show and, BAM... WE go from,. I Love Lucy, 2,watchin a soccer game,... The way I see it,..I clicked on the log splitter page to experince a discussion about splitters,. The occasional Ford verses Dodge,. Will cum up, and I feel like ,...What the ^&%^ happened to the splitter topic,??? The Ford/Dodge topic is << over<< there <<< Splitter topic is over>>> HERE>>>>>OK,.. back 2 the topic,..

Honda engines are better

Another possible post of interest...

We had oodles of frrrreeezing rain a couple of days ago. Lots of trees and stuff down.

Neighbor has a 18" plus leader broken off of a Silver Maple. He was just starting the clean up when he had to shut down for the day. Chain came off his saw.

Get one with the chainy thingy that goes round and round!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another possible post of interest...

We had oodles of frrrreeezing rain a couple of days ago. Lots of trees and stuff down.

Neighbor has a 18" plus leader broken off of a Silver Maple. He was just starting the clean up when he had to shut down for the day. Chainy thingy came off his saw.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so is the chainy thingy still a good idea??

Agin, THANKS in advance!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so is the chainy thingy still a good idea??

Agin, THANKS in advance!

Good Point. Sure doesn't sound like it.

Ohhh, give it a try anyway. Sure beats blocking 15" White Oak by breaking over your knee!!

Okay, lets talk about the weather! This is the weather thread isn't it?
:monkey:
Hey, theres a moth in my coffee! :censored:
Man pecan squares are delicious! :givebeer:

My rant for the morning.................... :chainsaw:

:cheers:

Serge

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Pumpkin!!!!!

Now thats good pie.

(this was the pie thread right)

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Pumpkin!!!!!

Now thats good pie.

(this was the pie thread right)

Only when it's made by Granma'
with a real pumpkin from your own garden

Oh yeah and pie crust from scratch made with real lard from the hogs you raised and butchered yourself.........

Damn now I'm hungry..............

Chuck doesn't like the attention! (read humor thread on chuck 'He's so Tough', somethin' like that), seems he is suing a guy who helped compile a number of things on him (including a fan site) and wrote a book, lord help him, the earth shall quake, babes will awake, what'll it take to
Appease the Chuckster!!!

????? (hey it was onna news just now, sheesh, big enough to kill every living thing onna planet but can't take a joke........:( )

Hope ya read this Chuck, since yer gonna smash us all into atoms anyhow I have nothing ta lose!

:D

(hey hows THAT for on-topic!?)

Latest posts

Back