Can we pllleeeeeaase stay on topic!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i also have a fantastic pukeko recepie if any kiwis want to do the country a favour and get rid of a few...

1. boil pukeko in a gumboot
2. throw away water and pukeko
3. eat the gumboot. it will taste a lot better than a pukeko.

:yoyo:

i also have a fantastic pukeko recepie if any kiwis want to do the country a favour and get rid of a few...

1. boil pukeko in a gumboot
2. throw away water and pukeko
3. eat the gumboot. it will taste a lot better than a pukeko.

:yoyo:
Once again I realize blowing fresh cider out my nose is painful :bang:

Hm, whatever the heck a pukeko is I hope ta hell they stay where they're from....................that scares me :(

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: *now considering stock in a gumboot factory*

:cheers: beers an' all the rest needed ta carry on!

Serge

Aw Steve, there pretty little birdies. :taped: :laugh:

They eat weka on the chathams!

lol...ah yes, the chathams. i hear there is a huge bird shortage on pitcairn too :)

the pukeko may be pretty, but they are stupid, annoying, and you will only try eating them once. They are like the jessica simpson of the bird world :ices_rofl:

hahahahaha:blob2:

lol...ah yes, the chathams. i hear there is a huge bird shortage on pitcairn too :)

the pukeko may be pretty, but they are stupid, annoying, and you will only try eating them once. They are like the jessica simpson of the bird world :ices_rofl:

:ices_rofl: :yoyo: :ices_rofl:

I imagine the gumboot would also be...um...ahh.... rubbery. :D

Bwahhahahahahahahahaha :blob2: Lololol! (whaaa, not Hilery?)

(welp at least this time I flattened me cocktail with ice first :D)

Bwahhahahahahahahahaha :blob2: Lololol! (whaaa, not Hilery?)

(welp at least this time I flattened me cocktail with ice first :D)

lol @ hillary... but id probably go there more than once, just to make sure it wasnt a gumboot.

maybe you could attach one of those drinks to an email and send it to me... im kind of parched! ;)

251 replies and every one, directly or indirectly, relative to the original post.
My friend's dog really stinks, I'm babysittin' her for the weekend and ran her into the water for a couple of hours yesterday, now she doesn't but her breath is bad still, will mouthwash un-hinge her? Hm, and why is the sky blue over the water today and not here? So many questions, so few beers.

:D

The sky is not blue, but the particles present refract the light at just the right angle to make it seem blue... at least to humans. :jawdrop: Now the dog breath will make the air turn blue. :fart: :blob2:

More than just dog breath

The sky is not blue, but the particles present refract the light at just the right angle to make it seem blue... at least to humans. :jawdrop: Now the dog breath will make the air turn blue. :fart: :blob2:

Since I am up all night, I run into a variety of people, and most of them were sleeping or drinking before requiring my services, and I truly think horrible morning human breath could power a car if we could harness the power in it.

And just continuing on this thought for a moment, if one were to drink castor oil the night before the offending morning breath would ensue, could you exhale into a gas tank of a chainsaw and run it all day without a lean seizure?

HMMM.

Jason

Nope, the atmosphere deflects most color away from us, and what gets to us is blue wave :D
(I fed da dog a couple of Rolaids, worked great :p )
Years ago I asked my dwarflette why the sky was blue she said "Its probably because its sad." , it was cute and kinda profound for a 4yr old, and I might add my fav answer fer it :)

Last edited:
I got drunk and went cow tipping, at least once, that I can remember.

Growing up we had livestock and my uncle milked cows. I never tipped a cow, steer, heifer, calf, boar, sow, piglet, chicken, rooster, rat, or mouse. I guess I was pretty sheltered.:(

Now I can't tell my kids how much fun it was when we used to jump the fence and go chicken tipping. :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back