Can we pllleeeeeaase stay on topic!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing up we had livestock and my uncle milked cows. I never tipped a cow, steer, heifer, calf, boar, sow, piglet, chicken, rooster, rat, or mouse. I guess I was pretty sheltered.:(

Now I can't tell my kids how much fun it was when we used to jump the fence and go chicken tipping. :cry: :cry:

But........ can't ya tell 'em about the horrors of pickin' yer scabs (don't eat 'em, they're chewy and gross, but may be good for you), like snot, it may well be a good idea at the time fer a kid, well, its better than rootin' around in the compost heap :D

Kk, outta ideas or laughin' too hard.........:jester:

:chainsaw: Morning :chainsaw:

:)

A local farmer raised about two dozen of those goats that have a seizure when you scare them.

It was a hell of a lotta fun to drive by blowing the horn and watching them all fall over. I took my wife past and told her "Watch me kill all of these goats", she thought it was so cruel she took her friends past.

A local farmer raised about two dozen of those goats that have a seizure when you scare them.

It was a hell of a lotta fun to drive by blowing the horn and watching them all fall over. I took my wife past and told her "Watch me kill all of these goats", she thought it was so cruel she took her friends past.

Bwahahahahahahaa, we had neighbours with 'em, useless critters w/o a spit (shoved .....) you know, my bud's dog would bark and the silly things would freeze an' fall down, wtf, too easy fer BBQ, but ya ends up feeling sorry fer them (and lord help ya if there be kids around)........... cute but.........yumm, um, guessing :D

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

:cheers:

Serge

Bwahahahahahahaa, we had neighbours with 'em, useless critters w/o a spit (shoved .....) you know, my bud's dog would bark and the silly things would freeze an' fall down, wtf, too easy fer BBQ, but ya ends up feeling sorry fer them (and lord help ya if there be kids around)........... cute but.........yumm, um, guessing :D

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

:cheers:

Serge

growing up, one of the locals had a goat tied to an old water tank. when it got stressed it used to suck itself off... we used to wait for the girls school bus to drive passed then beat the water tank with chunks of 2x4... so funny :clap:

Halloween is over, Candy is here

So I just bit into a York Peppermint Pattie and noticed that I didn't feel like skiing, snowmobiling or hiking in the Alps. However, the trace pieces of minty goo left in my teeth have provided me with some extra flavor while writing this drivel.

So I just bit into a York Peppermint Pattie and noticed that I didn't feel like skiing, snowmobiling or hiking in the Alps. However, the trace pieces of minty goo left in my teeth have provided me with some extra flavor while writing this drivel.

Just cleaning a Lindor outta my teeth, dunno if its made in china or not but darned yummy (hey hey, da kid gave it to me I didn't steal it, right? :D )
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, next R da little coffeecrisps, gotta get 'em cold first for ultimate enjoyment :p

:popcorn:

growing up, one of the locals had a goat tied to an old water tank. when it got stressed it used to suck itself off... we used to wait for the girls school bus to drive passed then beat the water tank with chunks of 2x4... so funny :clap:

that cracked me up hahahaha only in New Zealand.

Used to live in a one bedroom apartment. Wife would go to play practice about everynight. My Wolf and I would sit around drinking Jack and Coke listening to music. It was quite interesting watching the cops faces when we both stagered to the door so they could tell me to turn down the music:givebeer:

How to make a beer bottle glass:

1. Fill a beer bottle with oil, up to where it starts to taper.
2. Find an arc welder.
3. use the arc welder on some random peice of metal for about 20 seconds, making sure the rod is super hot.
4. in one smooth motion, stop welding and drop the red hot rod in the bottle.

This will cause a perfect, clean break at the oil level. no sharp edges. looks good at parties to be drinking out of heineken beer bottle glasses.

*** disclaimer *** this is cool but dangerous. if you blow yourself up its your own stupid fault. :cry:

Just to stay on topic here.............. The brainiacs in Victoria BC *hangs head* passed a law that it is now an offence (30$ fine) to be caught sleeping in your car........................ wtf! One of the rules of the road manuals (gov't) says that if you get tired driving pull off the road and have a nap............. these 'people' are way further disturbed than I had ever imagined and have wayy more time on their hands than payed civil servants ever should!

GAH!!

I swear ta Dog if muckin with nature doesn't do us in these turkeys will give the 'push over the edge' needed, sheesh! I hope this ends up on a bunch of 'Stupid Laws' sites, it needs it *off ta google-land*

:cheers: (and stay nice and warm y'all!!)

Serge

I generally agree that a tread should be kept on topic, but suggesting alternatives to what originally was asked about should not be considered off topic!!! :biggrinbounce2:

Its like some one in the room, With a remote Control in there hand,..Were are all watchin this show and, BAM... WE go from,. I Love Lucy, 2,watchin a soccer game,... The way I see it,..I clicked on the log splitter page to experince a discussion about splitters,. The occasional Ford verses Dodge,. Will cum up, and I feel like ,...What the ^&%^ happened to the splitter topic,??? The Ford/Dodge topic is << over<< there <<< Splitter topic is over>>> HERE>>>>>OK,.. back 2 the topic,..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back