Canadian Saw prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
What's with the huge diff on saw prices in Canada compared to the USA.

Husky 359 in Canada is $690 in the states it's $480. Even after the exchange it's still ALOT cheaper in the US. Does anyone know of an online dealer that will ship to canada, or better yet one that is Canadian. :bang:

It's because they can... You are likely to pay duties/taxes at the boarder, plus freight company Customs clearance fees, so do the math before you order.

Gunner said:
they don't ship to Canada.
Sorry Gunner. I gave the wrong impression. I was attempting to show that the 359 was available here (US) for $50 less than the price you quoted. My bad. Do you know anyone just south of the border who could possibly order one for you? A road trip for you to pick it up?

gunner

funny you should post this question, i was just talking to my saw rep yesterday about the very same issue. the answer is the shear buying power in the US. i ordered a saw from the US saved over two hundred dollars, cylinder had a flaw, my local dealer warrantied it for me anyway even though they didn't have to because it was bought in the US not Canada.

Latest posts

Back