cant hook??????????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodbooga

woodbooga

cords of mystic memory
I don't think about ancient Greek natural philosophers too often when firewooding, but every time I need to move/reposition a log Archimedes comes to mind:

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

Mine is a Peavey brand peavey I picked up at a yard sale for $5. Seemed a little overpriced for something made in Maine, but it does the trick. :biggrinbounce2:

artbaldoni
Now if you mean an actual rolling rock I would never put a flippycap on that. On the other hand if by "Rolling Rock" you mean from the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe that would be a completely different topic.
rolling_rock_33.jpg

You're right. It could go 12 pages...:msp_smile:

Jere39

Jere39

Outdoorsman and Pup
. AS Supporting Member.
Now if you mean an actual rolling rock I would never put a flippycap on that. On the other hand if by "Rolling Rock" you mean from the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe that would be a completely different topic.
rolling_rock_33.jpg

You're right. It could go 12 pages...:msp_smile:

Sadly, the Old '33' is no longer made in Latrobe, rather in large Busch vats in New Jersey. I won't be surprised to find flippy caps next.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Who'd thought a cant dog thread would get hijacked by a couple of Rolling Rocks.

What we need now is video of someone popping the top with a cant hook, I'm fresh out of bottles right now or I'd give it a whirl. None of that crappy east coast skunk pee though, good ole Leinenkugels (whatever flavor you desire, they're all good) are the A list stuff here.

images

Morgan in AR

Morgan in AR

ArboristSite Operative
What we need now is video of someone popping the top with a cant hook, I'm fresh out of bottles right now or I'd give it a whirl. None of that crappy east coast skunk pee though, good ole Leinenkugels (whatever flavor you desire, they're all good) are the A list stuff here.

images
I took a work trip to WI about ten years ago with a group of electricians to move a cheese making machine to Springfield, MO. Anyway, I got to try some of that Leinenkugles (I'm sure I just misspelled that) in honeyweiss. Great beer. I don't think it's available in AR:msp_sad:

ZeroLife

ZeroLife

ArboristSite Operative

images

Now that's a true Wisconsin man.

Mac88

Mac88

Addicted to ArboristSite

images

No peavy for opening Leinenkugels. Gotta use a cant dog or it didn't happen. Pics (or video) required.

Latest posts