Can't Remember a members name, little help fellas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
Reaction score
Ill describe the member and hopefully somebody remembers there name. I want to thank them, last year I saw the photos of there firewood stacked in the round circles and it inspired me to do the same.

Lady maybe 50-60's
posted videos on here dropping and bucking her own trees
had a couple round stacks all stacked up that looked better than my first attempt
rode a harley, she posted several times about it
lived down south someplace

well, maim, thanks! seeing what you could do to make your piles look cooler than average gave me the idea to make my pile look cooler than average. My neighbors who burn wood have been stopping by to check it out. I hopefully will have it done soon so I can start the "barn" My nephews think this thing looks like a silo and want make a "barn" pile next to it.

Just realized that if she is only in her forty's im gonna have my foot in my mouth, well kinda. Nothing my wife hates more than people thinking she is older than she really is.

Her user name is FLHX Storm (FLHX is the Harley letter designation for their Street Glide model).
She hasn't been heard from since December 3rd or 4th of last year.
There was another thread asking about her a few months ago... no one here knew anything.
She just disappeared from the board.

Just realized that if she is only in her forty's im gonna have my foot in my mouth...
Likely you're safe... if I remember correctly she was a grandmother.

Her user name is FLHX Storm (FLHX is the Harley letter designation for their Street Glide model).
She hasn't been heard from since December 3rd or 4th of last year.
There was another thread asking about her a few months ago... no one here knew anything.
She just disappeared from the board.

Likely you're safe... if I remember correctly she was a grandmother.
He is safe. But spidey there are 40 yr old grandmas out there. Lots of them.

Back