Carb Master Repair Kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy a master repair kit from Tilly or Walbro? I am looking for a better way to rebuild carbs without buying single kits at a time. Do they make such a thing with a bunch of gaskets and diaphragms in a box?

No, not really. There are too many different ones. The most common is the walbro WAT kit, I usually buy mostly the k20-WAT kits, because it comes with both size needles.

That sucks. Even if they made a kit with just HS parts, that would be worth it to me. Oh well. Dealers have to buy the kits individually?

No, you can buy the diaphragms and gaskets, and the needles in lots of ten. We have bought them that way in the past, now mainly just buy the kits. Check with your Stens and Oregon people and ask them, we keep them in the clear fishing tackle boxes. If you keep the parts you don't use from the kits you buy, soon you will have plenty of leftovers. In the business, I would ask why you are using all the parts, but that's a choice you make own your own.

Latest posts

Back