Carlton Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the German one's not rebadged Sandvik bars? If they are made by Sandvik I wouldn't hesitate to use them...looking into one right now as a matter of fact!

Yes, I believe the Windsor Sandvik speed tip bars are now badged by Carlton.

Could well be, as Blount own both brands by now, and has owned Oregon for a long time.

Quite right ST. They are all owned by the same Co. I have the Oregon style Carlton branded bar on my 372xpw, good bar,(got it from Baileys as well).

I've been using them for years. I would recommend them to anyone needing a bar. Even the lam bars have been good, running them on my small saws (346XPNE and smaller).
Shep

The Carlton/Tsumura bars, or any Tsumura bars are the best bars I've ever used. The rails last forever and they are very rugged. Never had a problem with the tips. I'm pretty hard on them too.

The Carlton/Tsumura bars, or any Tsumura bars are the best bars I've ever used. The rails last forever and they are very rugged. Never had a problem with the tips. I'm pretty hard on them too.
The few complaints I have seen have been related to the tips - but it is several years since the last time I saw one.....

Howdy,
The closeout Carlton bars we have were manufactured by several different manufacturers. We try to state the manufacturer in our copy.
The new bars coming from Carlton are the same as the Windsor / Sandvik bar used to be.

Regards
Gregg

I ordered some 34" 009 pattern bars years ago to fit into my Granberg mill. They were rebadged GB and were/are rock solid. I think I've only dressed them each once or twice in 5 years.

Latest posts

Back