Cedar Swamps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering the other day how many humans would try to take a bite out of a hamburger floating mid-air a few feet out of the water, attached to a line that disappeared below the surface.  What the heck are fish thinking when they see and do the equivalent?

well silly me... to be honest guys... I don't know exactly what a "troll" is... can one of you fine gentlemen enlighten me?

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. This is our best recommendation. Use the Ignore button at the top right of the posts and avoid the topics that look artificially controversial. Do not reply to these bait posts and do not communicate any personal information. In support communities, the troll will often pose as a victim. They will seek your support and trust.
----------------------------------------------
I see... well apparently I just broke one of the "troll" rules, and fed one. Gonna have to be more careful I guess. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands :)

Thanks for cluing me in Crofter.

Trolls

woodshop said:
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. This is our best recommendation. Use the Ignore button at the top right of the posts and avoid the topics that look artificially controversial. Do not reply to these bait posts and do not communicate any personal information. In support communities, the troll will often pose as a victim. They will seek your support and trust.
----------------------------------------------
I see... well apparently I just broke one of the "troll" rules, and fed one. Gonna have to be more careful I guess. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands :)

Thanks for cluing me in Crofter.

do they look like this:

:( I was out in tehw oods one night and a troll attacked me:( I ran and ran finally amde it to my house :blob2: I grabbe dthe 12 gauge semi and laoded her with 3 inch magnum slugs and after 4 shots that Troll run a way screaming

02-10-2005, 09:23 PM #45
Timberjackboy

Timberjackboy is an unknown quantity at this point

"I know of a early 1990s model ranger 665 that went for $11000 canadian and it only had 4000 hours on the motor. Good shape too, but buddy wanted some quick cash money."

Looks like the language barrier has disappeared here!

Quebecwah

Newfie said:
Try the english w/ a french canuck accent and I'll translate.

Down the stairs throw the baby his shoes,eh. ;)

eh watch it I'm one tough bunch...take me coat through both side de road I'm take you on...like I'm say I one tough bunch.... tabernak ;)

Gater Boots in a pimped up goochie suit, Got no job but im still fly, can't pay my rent cause all my moneys spent but thats ok, got a quatre tank of gas in my new 8 class but but im still fly, Everythings in my momas name but im still rich

leweee said:
eh watch it I'm one tough bunch...take me coat through both side de road I'm take you on...like I'm say I one tough bunch.... tabernak ;)

LMFAO leweee! :D Tons of French Canadians where I live, mostly New Brunswick. It's funny the way they reverse the phrases and verbs in a sentence structure,although I suppose it is English that is really the odd duck.

Back