Cell Phone Boroscope to check cylidners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought one of these and it arrived yesterday. Cheap Chinese junk but works pretty well. The scary thing was having to download the app from some Chinese website.

I've tried it on my laptop as well... plug & play in Windows 10.

For $15 delivered it won't break me. Now I just need to find something to use it on.

may i ask how long it took for shipping i ordered one on the 10th

In 2010 I went to the Dr. for kidney stones and he wanted me to get a physical before he did the procedure (72 years old). I went a surgeon and he suggested a upper GI and a colostomy, I had never had either. He was a very about business and dry wit so when he told me that he would use a different scope for the GI all I could do was laugh. I had all three procedures in one day. Tom

In 2010 I went to the Dr. for kidney stones and he wanted me to get a physical before he did the procedure (72 years old). I went a surgeon and he suggested a upper GI and a colostomy, I had never had either. He was a very about business and dry wit so when he told me that he would use a different scope for the GI all I could do was laugh. I had all three procedures in one day. Tom

I think you meant "colonoscopy"?

i bought this piece of junk and will not download to my phone its a motorola moto x

i bought this piece of junk and will not download to my phone its a motorola moto x
Go to the Google Play Store and search for "USB camera". There's a bunch of free apps that work with this camera.

I had seen this and had to order one also. Mine was shipped from Cally and I received it fast.
I have an android and it did have the Chinese cd to get started. I scanned the QR code instead and set it up that way. You can also go the the Google app 's and look there.

Here is my first attempt at using it.....I think it can be a viable tool!! Mine works fine and the use of it will be unlimited. You may not want to take pictures but just look instead of dissasemble. 20160130_081634.jpg 2016-01-30-08-15-11.png 2016-01-30-13-43-50.png 2016-01-30-08-15-01.png

Thanks for posting the photos. I'm guessing they were taken with the strait view.
I see a side view mirror listed in the original ad.
Assuming you received the side view rig, does it degrade the image appreciably to use it?

Where there any focus settings on the camera ?
Any contrast and color settings in the software?

I tend to be here a few days and then gone for a few, So may not see the answers right away.
But I figure the other guys will be curious about it.

Back