CENTRAL PIEDMONT G2G NC,SC,TN,VA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backhoelover

Free service manuals and service tool info
Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAN A CENTRAL PIEDMONT G2G. I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED AND PLAN DATES SO EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT AND ANY INFO OR INPUT WILL HELP. IM HOPING WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN. ALSO HOPE WE CAN GET SOME KIT ASS SAW AND MAYBE DO SOME REPAIR LEARNING STATION FOR ALL THE NEW LEARNERS

Sounds good! A tentative date would help to look ahead to see if there is any conflict in Schedules. Would love to come if I'm available!

@moondoggie you in yadkin? Im over the Siloam bridge in Surry.

Travel to Surry quite often. I have to go thru Boonville to get my fresh ground cornmeal. We don't have a mill here close, so we found that one and we buy all our cornmeal there. There are quite a few places we enjoy in Surry and have a number of friends there.

just about 3:20 the fast way, or just shy of 4 hours on the preferred country roads. :) would be nice to meet some folks, and check out saws bigger than I will likely ever need. Just NOT on a dance competition weekend. I can't miss those -

Latest posts

Back