Central Va. GTG 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sawman Dave has a much better ear for tuning than

I have left mine completely stock. Of course it runs a lot better since Sawman Dave has a much better ear for tuning than myself. Of course I now have a Treemonkey woods ported 440 that I can use to compete with your souped up 372.
Sawman Dave has a much better ear for tuning than any one i know 2

I have left mine completely stock. Of course it runs a lot better since Sawman Dave has a much better ear for tuning than myself. Of course I now have a Treemonkey woods ported 440 that I can use to compete with your souped up 372.

The Terry Landrum woods ported xpw will be there.

you guys think you can compete but cant with what im bring im bring a hotsaw

you guys think you can compete but cant with what im bring im bring a hotsaw and one made form a Honda Odssey motor it 340 cc and 99 hp you guys cant compete with that i know you might think you can but can not it can make 3 cuts in 20 round pine in just over 5 secs it will be running at gtg

it all most thier it will be running for gtg we found the coil

Congrats, When did you get it running?

it all most thier it will be running for gtg we found the coil got 2 put it on and get bar and chain and sprocket all which will be doing for gtg it will be up and running at gtg and cutting at gtg

Currently in talks with my cousin, to see if he will let me rummage through the garage that my uncle owned(passed away). IIRC, there should be a fresh Yamaha KT-100s Kart engine somewhere in there, with all necessary components to get it running:D. Now, i am not getting my hopes up, but if it is there, and he will let me "remove" it....well......nothing says "badass" like a 15,000+rpm, 2-stroke......on the pipe

regrades less that Honda will be fastest at gtg

regrades less that Honda will be fastest at gtg nothing can out cut that saw i know it in any size wood at gtg

regrades less that Honda will be fastest at gtg nothing can out cut that saw i know it in any size wood at gtg

Michael,
Why do you make these claims? It doesn't run. You made all these claims last year about the saws you were bringing and you brought NONE. Your name was on the title of the gtg and you contributed nothing but confusion. I know you have problems, but as far as I'm concerned, your biggest problem is you're bad spoiled! There, I said it. If your feelings are hurt, that's too bad. I've only stated the truth. You're not stupid by any means. You simply want more than your fair share of attention. There was a time when you were fun to be with and in control of your emotions. I don't know if your medication is wrong now or what, but you must stop acting like a child. You are not a child. Some will argue this should be said either not at all or at least in a private message, but I disagree wholeheartedly with that sentiment as you love to feed off anybody who will feel sorry for you. Use your intelligence to help your self and others. Your selfishness is getting on my nerves big-time. Grow up Michael. You are not stupid and shouldn't be babied. You must also stop taking advantage of your situation of irresponsibility. People on Craigslist or Ebay may believe you have good intentions and trust you for your word only to be mistreated by you when you know full well you're not responsible for what you say or do. Those who may be interested in the same saws as you on Ebay or Craigslist will suffer because you have caused them to spend more than they would have had to. STOP playing these games, because that's all they are. I repeat, GROW UP MICHAEL.
Igpoe (Dean):msp_sad:

It will be running at gtg

Michael,
Why do you make these claims? It doesn't run. You made all these claims last year about the saws you were bringing and you brought NONE. Your name was on the title of the gtg and you contributed nothing but confusion. I know you have problems, but as far as I'm concerned, your biggest problem is you're bad spoiled! There, I said it. If your feelings are hurt, that's too bad. I've only stated the truth. You're not stupid by any means. You simply want more than your fair share of attention. There was a time when you were fun to be with and in control of your emotions. I don't know if your medication is wrong now or what, but you must stop acting like a child. You are not a child. Some will argue this should be said either not at all or at least in a private message, but I disagree wholeheartedly with that sentiment as you love to feed off anybody who will feel sorry for you. Use your intelligence to help your self and others. Your selfishness is getting on my nerves big-time. Grow up Michael. You are not stupid and shouldn't be babied. You must also stop taking advantage of your situation of irresponsibility. People on Craigslist or Ebay may believe you have good intentions and trust you for your word only to be mistreated by you when you know full well you're not responsible for what you say or do. Those who may be interested in the same saws as you on Ebay or Craigslist will suffer because you have caused them to spend more than they would have had to. STOP playing these games, because that's all they are. I repeat, GROW UP MICHAEL.
Igpoe (Dean):msp_sad:
It #will be running at gtg#all we got 2 do is put new coil on and Finishing rewiring it and runs it will be done for gtg

I was SICK when I learned that I had missed the 2012 GTG that was held 2 miles from my home, but now I'm in the loop. I look forward to meeting a few of you guys at Field Day of the Past. Cuda

me(sawmandave)david harsh and ernie harris , cris biker will be at field days of the past , we will try to run air powered saws there, an old mall two man and a remington military two man ... david:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Back