Central Va. GTG 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It #will be running at gtg#all we got 2 do is put new coil on and Finishing rewiring it and runs it will be done for gtg

Lets see here make a new expansion chamber,$100.00 to 200.00 plus,buy and install coil 50 to a $ 100 ,reweld aluminum nipples on oil and fuel tank, $75.00 get air filter $35.00 to 45.00,new sprocket $30.00 to 50.00,chain $30.00 to 50.00+ 6 to 8 hours to sharpen it,new bar $75.00 to 129.95:msp_ohmy:, new cables and wiring $24.92,sparkplug $2.22, race fuel and mix:confused2:,and a lot of hair hanging down in my face , sweat dripping off my nose ,starter ropes wound around my neck but saw will MABEE RUN :deadhorse: david

Last edited:
rember i will be at field days of the past 2

me(sawmandave)david harsh and ernie harris , cris biker will be at field days of the past , we will try to run air powered saws there, an old mall two man and a remington military two man ... david:chainsaw:

rember i will be at field days of the past 2

Well, that idea is out. The engine i thought was in the garage, is nowhere to be found:msp_confused:. Oh well..would have been fun to try.

Lets see here make a new expansion chamber,$100.00 to 200.00 plus,buy and install coil 50 to a $ 100 ,reweld aluminum nipples on oil and fuel tank, $75.00 get air filter $35.00 to 45.00,new sprocket $30.00 to 50.00,chain $30.00 to 50.00+ 6 to 8 hours to sharpen it,new bar $75.00 to 129.95:msp_ohmy:, new cables and wiring $24.92,sparkplug $2.22, race fuel and mix:confused2:,and a lot of hair hanging down in my face , sweat dripping off my nose ,starter ropes wound around my neck but saw will MABEE RUN :deadhorse: david

Oh, is that all? :D

Michael,
Why do you make these claims? It doesn't run. You made all these claims last year about the saws you were bringing and you brought NONE. Your name was on the title of the gtg and you contributed nothing but confusion. I know you have problems, but as far as I'm concerned, your biggest problem is you're bad spoiled! There, I said it. If your feelings are hurt, that's too bad. I've only stated the truth. You're not stupid by any means. You simply want more than your fair share of attention. There was a time when you were fun to be with and in control of your emotions. I don't know if your medication is wrong now or what, but you must stop acting like a child. You are not a child. Some will argue this should be said either not at all or at least in a private message, but I disagree wholeheartedly with that sentiment as you love to feed off anybody who will feel sorry for you. Use your intelligence to help your self and others. Your selfishness is getting on my nerves big-time. Grow up Michael. You are not stupid and shouldn't be babied. You must also stop taking advantage of your situation of irresponsibility. People on Craigslist or Ebay may believe you have good intentions and trust you for your word only to be mistreated by you when you know full well you're not responsible for what you say or do. Those who may be interested in the same saws as you on Ebay or Craigslist will suffer because you have caused them to spend more than they would have had to. STOP playing these games, because that's all they are. I repeat, GROW UP MICHAEL.
Igpoe (Dean):msp_sad:

Dean, I'm having a hard time understanding. Could you stop beating around the bush and just say what you mean. :D

Time?

Hello, all you chainsawers in VA and nearby,
It's once again time to start thinking about coming to the next " Central VA GTG". It's January and you know as well as I that the end of March isn't that far away. My saws are asleep, the gas is not even delivered to the pump yet, the oil has not been processed, but my magnetos stand at the ready, my cooler has never been cooler, my grill just needs new charcoal, and I can retell the same stupid lies as before or invent new ones instantly. Anybody ready? Anybody wanna cut some wood? Anybody wanna run some saws they've never seen before? Anybody wanna watch his fellow site members outcut each other and speak of what "coulda/shoulda/woulda been if.......................? Last spring was just a beginning. Make your plans and let us know.............the whole success depends on the planning. Questions and answers right here on this thread. Carguy? Are you getting this?
Igpoe:cheers:

AHH, good. This is still on. Had not heard anything in a while, and was wondering.

Dean, i still have to get down your way, sometime,......when and if i can get my money right.

AHH, good. This is still on. Had not heard anything in a while, and was wondering.

Dean, i still have to get down your way, sometime,......when and if i can get my money right.

You worry too much, besides I may no longer have anything to help you. Stinkbait and '67Mustang will be here Sunday, c'mon down.
:cheers:

2013 gtg

helo all,
I hope every body can make it that came last year , i am a close frind of ernie harris (the man who will host the gtg at his house ) we will work together as hard as we can to make this a better gtg than last year , hopefully the weather will be good to us , his property is wooded and the show will be held on grounds that has scatered trees, which will be good as there will be plenty of shade and buildings we can get in in the event a rain shower shows up.
Ernie's property looks like a place the american pickers would like to visit and do a clip on there show , that being said all of ernie's buildings will be open to view , lots of cool stuff in the out buildings , so there we will have alot fun that day , ernie has a friend that should bring a big load of wood to cut on .
we will have a working slab wood saw with tractor hooked up for us to play with.
And hopefuly we will also have a working sawmill to check out also (he is curently working on it but not sure if it will be operating yet)???
The saw mill is a 3 headblock lane , a real old antique.
the wood will be all sizes , not sure how big we can get , but it will be nicely set up for safety and ease of cutting , therwe will be bathroom and food that day , all extra side dishes are welcome .
There will be no adult beverages provided , but ernie loves him a b---r once in a while , if u know what i mean.
As for last year we couldn't ask of a better group of people that we had in chesterfield va. so this should be much better , and hope to see everybody again.
I heard some people were making coments that the last gtg was a little hard to find , so this year me and ernie will make large orange signs at enery turn marking GTG with arrow pointing which way to go, starting at the exit off of route 64 , will post some pics of site soon thanks

david:byebye:

Sounds good Dave....................should we even bother to answer Stinkbait's question? He's got bunches of freshly ported saws including an EARTHQUAKE!
Igpoe:cheers:

Latest posts

Back