Central Va. GTG 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now leaving........had to make a repair for a tree service. :msp_unsure:

We'll be at the GTG in the AM........hotel is 1.5 hours from the site. :msp_mad:

7 oaks stopped by and helped with sawmill and i showed him around this aftwenoon (thurs.) and we told him to go to shortpump va. , about 25 min. from gtg , not an hour and half , lots of motel space within 1/2 hour from here , guido salvage stopped by and showed us real cool saws ( big contender)...

dave:msp_biggrin:

im not off today just got home as not felling the best i wish i was their with you

im not off today just got home as not felling the best i wish i was their with you all Saturday i will miss it but if any of you are going buy chesterfield on way home stop buy up town alley say hi

Whoosh I could be there with you guys tomorrow...be safe, make some chips for me.

flatlanders do not like to climb hills , and hillbillys do not like to walk on flat ground.

sory u could not make it , the weather will be perfect and a good time is just around the corner .

dave :msp_wink:

since my phone # is posted now please call me if any problems crop up ,
see everybody tomorrow , may god be with everybody..

dave:rock:

I wish this would have been another weekend. The oldest girls party is tomorrow. I'll be up there working again on Sunday:msp_sad:

It will slow up for us one of these days Mike. :msp_wink: If you ever want to carpool to any gtg's by all means give me a shout.

Back