Central Va. GTG 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbs up

Thanks Thomas1 for the pictures.Friggin' nice day/setup.Man,I sure am feeling spoiled by modern saws after watching that 2 man saw.

Last edited:
What an AWESOME time I had today! This was my first GTG, but it sure won't be my last. What a great bunch of guys. Thanks to Ernie and all those who worked so hard to make it an outstanding event.

Cuda J.

The ole Dodge got me back home though it has a bad shimmy around 90mph....... Don't know if that is the low gears fightin back or the truck screaming for mercy??

Will get some pictures uploaded shortly.

Speaking of Dodge's, I got the new alternator on my '89 W-250 and cranked it for the dirt time since last Memorial Day. Had to jump it, when I cut on the plow it would kill the engine. Finally got it moved to a new location.

Ended up running a saw some more at my mother's house.

i missed you all today i wish i was their so much i really did miss it see you all

i missed you all today i wish i was their so much i really did miss it see you all soon

GTG at Ernies place.

Hi Guys,

I had a awesome day with the Boys. Ernie you are awesome and a great host. I am impressed and it was a Honor to meet you and shake your hand. I had the best time. To share such stories, experiences and time with others with such a huge American passion is awesome. I meet many great people and I hope to see emails and see and share more stories. next time I am bring a tent and staying the night and doing a camp fire and roasting marsh-mellows. What a great and best Bucket list memories in my life. The saws, the skills, the experience, the professionalism, friendships is incredible. It was my honor to be there and to cut wood with you. My Buddy Randy asked me to come and I am glad I did. I meet the famous Mastermind and he is awesome. His Modified saws are fast. As in one of the Videos he cheated I want to let you know and I did win that cut. He had a 50% head sat and he put water in my gas. No all in all his toys are awesome and his experience and what he does is highly professional. When Mastermind saws it sucks, believe me he knows what he is saying. if he says it is awesome, he is on the Mark. I have Video and Pictures coming. Ernie you rock, The rest that I meet and talked to you are Awesome and it was a great time and a Awesome greet and meet. In The Picture is Randy my Buddy and Mastermind and then the Weedeaterman.

Thank you.
View attachment 288827
Henry, The Weedeaterman.

All I can say is BAD ASS!!! I had so much fun that I am seriously thinking about hosting one next year. Thanks again Ernie for hosting an awesome event. That chainsaw shrine you have is truly unbelievable. Here is the first of many pictures that I took today (Davids bad/loud ass Poulan). I am going to look for a place to host all of these photos so that anyone can have easy access to them.

JC

View attachment 288828

Latest posts

Back