centralboiler5036

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewkent

Reaction score
Hi every one im new to this forum. But I have a few ?'s ask hopefuly I can get some helpful advisce on my posabel purches of central bioler 5036 if they are any good or not? Is it large enuf for what I want heat , I have 2000sqft house thats 150yrs old in the middle of hay feilds, an it is insulated and detached 1000sqft shop? And how many cords of wood should I exspet to brun a year to keep the house at 70F and the shop at 62F? The reson for these ?,s are I hered bad storys that outdoor furnaces don,t last very long and they go throw wicked amont of wood like 20- 30 cords wood is true or not?

M71, that sure is a lot of wood though. I have a eko 25 and go through 4 cords. I have to admit the eko seems like a very fussy woodburner. I'm sure ya just load the 5036 and forget about it. I have to make sure the wood isn't bridging, smoking, too moist and reloading every 8 hrs. It sure is easy on wood though.

my 5036 heats my 1250sq house to 70deg and 40x70 poorly insulated metal building to mid 50's. No problems with heat output, I went through about 10 cords this year.

Latest posts

Back