chainsaw book

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boonie

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to the site, nice to have such a bank of knowledge at hand. I was reading some posts awhile back that mentioned a really good book on chainsaw use. I think that baileys sold it but I can't find it. does anyone know the title and author and where I can get it. It was recomended by several members.

thanks

Hey everyone I am new to the site, nice to have such a bank of knowledge at hand. I was reading some posts awhile back that mentioned a really good book on chainsaw use. I think that baileys sold it but I can't find it. does anyone know the title and author and where I can get it. It was recomended by several members.

thanks

Go down to the chainsaw forum there more 538,986 post there.....I believe one of them good people will have your answer....Welcome to the site.

The book I think you may be referring to is "Professional Timber Falling a Procedural" by D Douglas Dent. Bailey's used to stock it but doesn't seem to anymore. It is still available from the author, if you just google his name you'll get his website.

Latest posts

Back