chainsaw brands?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky baby!

i'd run a stihl though.my last stihl was stolen.always wanted an 036 pro.55 rancher with exhaust opened does fine though.

fishhuntcutwood said:
And look at my sig. I would add the FS 80 I just bought, but that might be overkill.
how do u like the FS80? did u get one of the steel blades for it? i got one last year and also got the steel blade for it. i cleared out a nice area of scrappy wooded area very quickly with the set-up.

Vman said:
how do u like the FS80? did u get one of the steel blades for it? i got one last year and also got the steel blade for it. i cleared out a nice area of scrappy wooded area very quickly with the set-up.

I'll let you know in a while. I'm getting ready to take it out for the first time right now. And no, I didn't get any blades for it yet. Just the string head.

Jeff

hilbilie logger said:
hey just wonderin wat brand of saw most of u are using

Seems all yaw are using somewhat less than the best. I use only the very best money can buy. I use a Henway.

THALL10326 said:
Seems all yaw are using somewhat less than the best. I use only the very best money can buy. I use a Henway.
...the 4-5lb model?

Well here goes...

Majority of the time, it is a Husky 372. For the smaller stuff, I have a husky 55. I picked up a little dolmar a while ago that I really like. My big saw was the 372, but I just picked up a 066 to tackle the larger than I want to handle firewood chunks. I might make that 066 my new play toy.....

How's that for diversity? :laugh:

Steve

My preference is Husky but I will run anything that is quality. My experience with Stihl is very positive. My limited experience with Poulan is negative.

Latest posts

Back