• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chainsaw Inventory Liquidation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goball

Goball

ArboristSite Operative
Scott,

I'm surprised too. At Can $ 1500 to $2000, is my price right? Not sure what the US/Can exchange rate is right now but for sure it's in favor of the US buyer plus I have to pay a cross border fee of 2.9%. I'd say that was a pretty good deal for you folks below the 49th.

Goball

Goball

ArboristSite Operative
I'm potentially interested in the 090 at $1400 Canadian shipped, but I'm not interested in the five hundred dollar range you want for the saw.

Willam, Thanks for the offer which I would take if you pick up the shipping. I'm guessing but suspect shipping would be about Can $50 or so. I'm still stuck with the 2.9% cross border levy for US to Canada.

Goball

Goball

ArboristSite Operative
I'm potentially interested in the 090 at $1400 Canadian shipped, but I'm not interested in the five hundred dollar range you want for the saw.

Bill, having to pay the shipping and taking a 2.9% hit by PayPal for a cross border shipment eats into my account pretty hard. If you could pay the shipping, I'd say we could make a deal.

Thx
Mickey

No face 243

No face 243

ArboristSite Member
I just picked up a homelite 450 with what I believe to be a 24 inch bar, is there a good chain to go with for the bar and doespecially anyone know price? It's on a Mac bar? Any help is appreciated