Chainsaw Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a home owner, I have 3. It's always good to have at least two. This way if one breaks or gets stuck in a tree, you can cut it free. Another good thing to remember is natural disasters. If a lot of trees come down due to a hurricane or ice storm, you don't want to be in a place where you saw breaks and you're looking for a repair or parts. There will be a line of people in front of you at the store trying to buy a saw or get theirs fixed too. In addition, running a chain saw is risky business and stuff happens. You are more likely to break your saw or drop a tree on it then see it retire from old age.

I started buying chainsaws, and I knew I needed a big one and a little one. My little one is a handy ranch tool, the big one would be strictly firewood.

Then I expanded my idea of "big" and suddenly I had a small, mid, and big saw.

I started buying chainsaws, and I knew I needed a big one and a little one. My little one is a handy ranch tool, the big one would be strictly firewood.

Then I expanded my idea of "big" and suddenly I had a small, mid, and big saw.

You're well on the way to getting there. You still need to add a "sorta small", "sorta mid" and "really big" one. I am sure the rest of the process will become obvious.

Harry K

Back