Chainsaw Races Grantsburg Fair. Aug 24th 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I love...
The cookie's haven't even dropped yet, and the taunting has already begun!!!

L26_10849DSCN9788.jpg

Priceless!!!!!
:laugh::laugh:

Levi.......Hey, Levi......you just got beat by a girl. Hey, Levi.........hey.......

:hmm3grin2orange:

Neither of us is a spring chicken.......I do have the legs for it though. :laugh:

Couple of silver backs...
A. Hairy backs...
B. recently discovered opposable thumbs...
C. Both have a hatred of trees...

That one makes no sense...
Unless of course....

Gorrila's !!!!

I grew up with large feet and only the ability to fall from tree's. My dad harassed me as a child for my inability to climb trees. I figured cutting them down would remedy the issue........ now I get harassed about saws. Maybe I need a good axe:msp_confused:

We just finished racing thru $5 hamburgers at tdawgs. Good to see JD one last time before he goes back to work. Also got to eat with Barb and Denny of innerfaith, and Boyd, Chris, Duane, Damon, Tod, Jon, and JD's daughter Kayla. Good group of folks. Hard to believe if it weren't for chainsaws I would not have met these fine people.

We just finished racing thru $5 hamburgers at tdawgs. Good to see JD one last time before he goes back to work. Also got to eat with Barb and Denny of innerfaith, and Boyd, Chris, Duane, Damon, Tod, Jon, and JD's daughter Kayla. Good group of folks. Hard to believe if it weren't for chainsaws I would not have met these fine people.

Ya-If it weren't for saws we wouldn't have met pele either!:hmm3grin2orange::bang:

Have been following the thread since
the beginning. Sure wish The Far North
was not soooooooooo far to drive.
Really wanted to come to the events but
it was just too far for a weekend trip:msp_sad::msp_sad:

Latest posts

Back