ChainSaw Safety

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Basic ChainSaw Warnings in slideshow format; for those doing own work with chainsaw.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Originally posted by M.D. Vaden

Nobody injured the family jewels.
Maybe those injuries are lumped in with leg, since they would be near the 3rd leg...

Foot injuries are lowest? That's the only kind I got; nicked a tootsie when cutting wood at homefor the fireplace with a 32" bar. In sandals.:rolleyes:

Lucky I'm still walking; alcohol was involved...

Maybe this is dorky but I change shoes when I'm done in the tree and on the ground. On the ground I put on my $79.00 steel toe Georgia booties. I've been fortunate with no cuts. Seems as I get older I get more respect for the tools.

What, chainsaws dangerous? I always thought they were pretty tame compared to the ex-wife :alien: ...

I have been bit twice :angry: , both times on the leg. Never needed any stitches, but both of these accidents occured when I was young and foolish. Now I have steel toed boots and a healthy respect for whats going on with the cutting end of things...

Latest posts

Back