Chainsaws Under the Tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost forgot, the two year old is getting a B & D powered by 3 AAA's from Santa. Can't wait to get a couple of tanks through it!!!! and safety goggles of course.

This

Picking it up tomorrow, will try to get some action shots in a big Hackberry.

a>

Only saws "under the tree" will be the ones I can't stop putting there, but I guess it's a good excuse- Merry Christmas, to ME!! haha

I do think I might be getting the PPE kit from Husqvarna with the full wrap, judging by the probing questions I've been fielding lately...ohh and the webpage of it that I must've forgot to close when I left the computer;)

I'm giving a Poulan 330 to my kid, and one to my best bud, sort of a house warming gift for him.

That's one step beyond CAD. Not one of those saws appears to have been near any wood other than the 2"x4" s in the walls they are leaning on.

If I remember correctly, thats an original John "Gypo" Lambert photo. He has cut more wood than a boy scout camp at morning and told more tales than a porch full of moonshiners on a friday night. He may have owned em all in the Yukon and repaired em all back up, or bought em on a Friday payday to show off to the boys on monday, and pawned em on tuesday. Hard to say.

That 090 makes me grin just thinking about it.

im thinkin saw anything this year. Like the last two or three. cad has caught on and just wont let me down easy. Matter of fact got a little early on the Xmas. Bought a roll of full chisel (Stihl ofcourse)((25ft)). Already gave most of it a run and like it very much

Am I the only one who gets a little queasy at the words "chainsaws under tree"?
You should specify "Christmas Tree".

Latest posts

Back