Chainsaws Under the Tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wish it would be a 390xp under the tree but that's just dreaming. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting a power box for my 372xp & a stump vise. :cheers:

Well I wish it would be a 390xp under the tree but that's just dreaming. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting a power box for my 372xp & a stump vise. :cheers:

The 390XP would be nice but Ive become a fan of the powerbox. At first I thought they were kinda funny but now I got two of them. I did have to order the standard dogs and standard handle for my 372XPW in order for it to fit. REJ2

Got the 36 inch Alaskan Mill early, for myself. I got it to mill some Cherry planks to make a 52 inch long frame for my wifes favorite print. Now both of my big saws died, so I'm looking for a complete ignition for a Homelite Super 1050 and a c/p for my other 1050, Joe.

Heck... I WISH!!! I'd love to see a 372XP or XPW, peeking out from under the tree at me!!! :Eye::Eye:

The chances of THAT happening?? Somewhere between... O :censored: NO , and a cold day in he!! :bang:

The wife *really* took note when I was drooling over the Solo 681 in the Bailey's catalog, but I really can't see it since we're supposed to be saving for a car, thinking about kids, talked about not doing much for each other for Xmas this year, etc..etc..

My present is hopefully going to be some money towards getting my 441 ported by Mr. Snelling! Probably also a package from Bailey's (6 pack synthetic oil, veggie bar oil, a couple loops of chain for the 441 and 346 and maybe some files) I also been eye'n some bigger felling dawgs for the 441. O yeah and some new wedges and a fiskers splitting maul. That should cover it. I hope Santa is an AS member. I could also use some new chaps. I someone going to foward this to my wife for me?!

I'm hopeing, made my list from the baileys caoloug so I;m crossing my fingers. To hedge my bets I did a little cristmas shoping for me last week. My breaker, spinner and 100' of 72LGX just arived yesterday :clap:

Christmas 2007 :)

attachment.php

I'm sure more socks, undwear and other clothes will be under my tree for me. Told the wife last year is was the worst Christmas I ever had, don't expect anything from me this year. I see all the other dads getting cool stuff..........basically stuff on their Christmas list, I got damn clothes and useless junk. But we all know, if we don't get them everthing on their list, its war!. Sorry for my rant, it brought back memorys of last year.

Order went to Bailey's yesterday for stuff for the boys, and a couple of sprockets for me.

I told my wife to just let me know who the e-Bay packages arrive from so I can send feedback, then wrap them up and put them under the tree. That's one benefit of getting older, you can surprise yourself...

Mark

I'm sure more socks, undwear and other clothes will be under my tree for me. Told the wife last year is was the worst Christmas I ever had, don't expect anything from me this year. I see all the other dads getting cool stuff..........basically stuff on their Christmas list, I got damn clothes and useless junk. But we all know, if we don't get them everthing on their list, its war!. Sorry for my rant, it brought back memorys of last year.

Damn dude! :jawdrop:That's really harsh

I asked for the Stihl hatchet, a pair of chaps, and a peavey.

I'm pretty sure my mom is getting me the hatchet.

I asked my girlfriend for the chaps, which she was all for because of the safety aspect. She was asking me for more ideas. So, after using my Stihl/ logrite cant hook with the logstand, I decided I could really use a peavey too. Well today she asked me if she were to get me one, what size it would be. So I think there might be a chance that I could have one of those under the tree too.

Hopefully I get all three things. But if not, just getting any one of the three would make me happy.

Next week is my birthday and the week after Chistmas, so I shopped early and this weekend I'll be breaking in my brand new MS-460. Can't wait it's gonna be cold so I need a hot saw o keep me warm.

Back