cheap nitrous for saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon_Native

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
found this idea on ebay way cheaper to build it your self.

it is a cheap tire inflator for a bicycle the ones that use co2 cylinder with a tube connected to it that goes to intake instead of co2 cartridge use nitrous cartridge from whipped cream dispensers only 7 bux for 10 cylinders at store.

Wow, more info please, maybe the Ebay listing? How is extra fuel added? Or is that up to us to figure out?

If you add nitrous without adding extra fuel you will lean out the mixture and cause it to run very hot and then the nitrous being sprayed in will act more like a gas torch and most ikely cut a hole into the crown of the piston. I have done work with drag racing cars and NOS on any motor without really well informed knowledge is a grenade. There is no such thing as "cheap nitrous"

The kind of cheap nitrous you are talking about would most probably be what they are calling a cheap nitrous whippett cracker. which students use to get a nitrous hit. Nitrous whippett crackers are normally $100 (NZ) and a bicycle tyre inflator is about $25 (NZ)

Although I could be wrong, I have been wrong before, ummm but only once or twice.. haha

thats why i was trying to figure out why the were being sold as a kit for pocket bikes. i guess a small pump an a nossel triggered from microswitch on inflator could give fuel at same time as nos

Hi Timber McPherson, I'm in South Wellington. Are you in Wellington too? You arn't "timberbeast" on trademe are you? I been trying to get hold of this guy.. haha

Latest posts

Back