Check your local auto zone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just got back from auto zone they had their whole stock of mobil 1 mx2t in the pint bottles on sale. They are discontuing it they had the little bottles on sale for $.50 a bottle I got 13 bottles and I was looking in the local paper and one person had bought 26 bottles and sold the all to me for $30.00. The people say that they are puting them on sale everywhere. So if you need some oil stop by your local autozone.

Hmmm... Before the racing 2T made it to the stores my store pulled the MX2T and said they couldn't sell it-they did GIVE me one bottle

Deal must be in your area. Still 4 bucks in Central FL.

They dont even have it at my autozone anymore. I asked today when I was there for bulbs for the truck, and they couldnt find any, so I'm back to square one.

I went to AutoZone today to check. A month ago they had the quart bottles of racing 2T and I bought one. None today so I asked and he came out of the back with pint bottles of MX2T. I asked the price and he said closeout at 1/2 price $1.75(regular $3.50) so I bought 4. Must be getting the old stuff out of the supply chain. This is in Central KY.

Back