Chines character problem - FIXED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatpikr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Chinese font-character problem - FIXED

To stop unwanted Chinese characters from showing up on this forum, go into Firefox -- Tools -- Options -- Privacy -- and open up the Cookie folders. Find the Arborsite cookie folder and look for something like "bblanguage" This isn't exactly spelled right but in my folder it was the first entry. I deleted it and now my fonts are back to normal. Should work for you too. Let me know. This was not an issue with Explorer.

Last edited:
To stop unwanted Chinese characters from showing up on this forum, go into Firefox -- Tools -- Options -- Privacy -- and open up the Cookie folders. Find the Arborsite cookie folder and look for something like "bblanguage" This isn't exactly spelled right but in my folder it was the first entry. I deleted it and now my fonts are back to normal. Should work for you too. Let me know. This was not an issue with Explorer.

Chines character? A questionable guy who works on boats?

flatpikr

What in the world is that in your avatar? Sort of looks like an elevated deer blind, but hard to tell from the small picture. JR

Hope this helps

What in the world is that in your avatar? Sort of looks like an elevated deer blind, but hard to tell from the small picture. JR

attachment.php

Chines problem

Bill Gates must have sicced some of his evil hackers on Firefox.

I have never seen Jerry Garcia live, but have seen original Lynerd Skynrd,
ZZ TOP, the WHO, the Rolling Stones, Alice Cooper and others.

Iranian Flying Boats

They look like a modernized flying version of an Everglades boat, may be a threat to oil shipping in the Middle East when armed with torpedoes.

One of my musical heroes, Jimmy Buffet, has related his adventures in
a Grumman Albatross in a Pirate looks at 50 in the islands and off the
east coast.
You would have to be a parrot head to understand.

Thanks flatpikr

Now it makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to show the whole thing. Much appreciated. JR

You're welcome

Now it makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to show the whole thing. Much appreciated. JR

I've lived in So Utah for 15 years. One of those years was in Prescott, AZ. Hiking around, I came upon this once active landing area. Now just aging antiques. The kind of outdoor museum that's a real hoot to come upon. I'm glad you asked.

Back