Chinese cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBS

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
tenor.gif

Billy boy, do you read any other posts on here, or just the ones you write?
This little gem is hardly a well kept secret- sharp edges- crappy coating- bad port timing- oval bores...... they all get mentioned pretty regular on here when it comes to any post about AM cylinders from the PRC.

h
He has been here for 2 years and over 5,000 post, what do you think
I’d say that’s a resounding no, as he doesn’t use the search function, ever. LOL

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Bill starts a thread asking about aftermarket vs oem and now it's an argument about racism, yep it's arboristsite where most want to talk about saw related stuff or boobs but a few who are not mods have to try to police the forum and can't let it go.
He'll have a place here down in the politics and religion forum. They love race baiters down there.

TBS

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
Race baiters, racism? Where did we take this turn? Oh boy.....

It doesn't take much to go that way apparently. Back to the topic, cylinders from huztl in my experience have always had some type of issue like casting flash in transfers, bad plating, and poor beveling. I've bought cylinders for 52cc clones that are miles better than what huztl makes for it's kit saws and built ones. Hyway and meteor can be near or as good as oem at times but has a fair bit of inconsistency. Imo stick to oem if you want it to last.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bill starts a thread asking about aftermarket vs oem and now it's an argument about racism, yep it's arboristsite where most want to talk about saw related stuff or boobs but a few who are not mods have to try to police the forum and can't let it go.

It didn’t turn into an oil thread yet? Lol

Latest posts