chippers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Open it in Paint, go to strech skew, and reduce to a percentage.

Here is 20%
attachment.php

or am I doing these pics ok? Sorry for the questions, just that some pics seem to download alot faster than mine. Should i be doing somethin different?

Originally posted by topnotchtree
or am I doing these pics ok? Sorry for the questions, just that some pics seem to download alot faster than mine. Should i be doing somethin different?

no, your pics are huge. I am tryin to fix it before rocky sees it and starts blowing a gasket

Same pic reduced

attachment.php

Open your pic in paint. Press CTRL and W

Change the top 2 percentages to less than 100% the first one i did was 20 the second was 15.

Thanks for your help and your patience with me. I do have windows xp, but the only paint thing i can find says my features expered and need to upgrade my software. I am now looking through the software that came with tha camera to find a similiar feature.

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really sorry for my ignorance. It doesnt look like that worked either.I guess thats why I climb trees and not work on puters!

Hey! It looks like I got it! I will attempt to erase my previous HUGE pics, if I can. Thanks again for your patience.

Latest posts

Back