Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Holder to the shoulder, right?
Hey guys, we got us a genuwine Welda, a golden arm.

I bet you sleep with your hood too, don't you?

It's ok, ever seen a cat that looks at a bright light too long? Same thing.

There is more to life than stirring ****.

There are Welders on here that you couldn't tote their rod bucket: if you don't like what's being said, hit the back button.

An "I have a potty mouth" in the mean time.
I'm sure there might be a few welders on here that might happen to be decent.[emoji41]

I haven't read the whole thread but I feel bad for the ppl who got ripped ... only been a member for few months and bought a few things including a chainsaw ... can't say I'm yet to have a bad experience yet ... my two cents

WTF happened to this thread? This Chris Wells ***** is sittin' back laughin' his ass off. Don't let him get to us this way fellas. What really needs to happen here needs not to be discussed on an international forum, if you know what I mean.

Guys would this have been avoidable if PayPal was used ? No offense to our northern neighbors but I get nervous when the terms international and business are used in the same sentence as ...my banking information. A few years ago I was working on a deal with a guy in BC and his story was he did't have a PP account...blah blah too busy working, lives with sister, blah blah. I said no PP no transaction. I thought it was foolish on my part to have no recourse. At least w PP you have "a chance" at getting your money back from some chump in BC .
Hope this works out for y'all but don't seem like it will. Now that we are fighting amongst our selves it's time to rethink the main points....how do we avoid this going forward ?

I wouldn't do any transaction online without PayPal involved. I've been in the ebay/facebook trading/selling game for a long time and it's the only way to go. Don't underestimate the power of your gut feeling, either. If something doesn't seem kosher, it's probably best to walk away.

Yeah, very good point. It's got to be worth the 3% extra for "goods and services" on paypal if the person your dealing with is an unknown. I've only ever sent as gift so far though.
I have stalked a couple of members just to check how they interact with others before buying, so far so good but I'm not a big trader anyway

Call me old fasioned but I want to trust people

also think theives should be hung by the nether-regions in public so we can hit them with sticks

I feel sorry for the ones that got took.

Its funny tho, everyone beat their chest and said "ill pay him a visit, but in the end everyone crawfished" LMAO

Talk is cheap fellas.

talk is cheap and you be talk'n behind the screen you little ***** ass *****. now i'm talk'n but you be a fat ass truck driver so i ain't even worried in the least. a person screws someone i don't know and i'll wait to see if they handle it, somebody screws me and they be disabled ASAP, someone screws some people i love and they be dead. it's funny how talk is cheap but you be doing most of the talk'n. yer the typical mid 20's ****'n idiot. most of my friends are 30+ because i can't stand people like you. it usually takes a good **** kick'n to straighten a guy like you out. i've got a few friends in there 20's and i met almost all of them by beating them to within an inch of their life because of the same BS you pull. i'm only 24 and i'm gonna tell you right now, you got alot to learn there ****o. i did not threaten you at all, am done with parole, and do not intend to get in trouble with the law again. i am quite happy with the life i have.

No need to leave the house if your using PayPal and their buyer protection ... If you don't have PayPal I suggest you get it

I personally feel bad for those taken here.

I've been on the Weldingweb for years, never the giver or recipient of a bad deal.

Gained my reputation slowly through starting out small and dealing with the moderators. Have done numerous deals over $1K without a hitch.

Anyone worrying here can check me out there under the same user name.

I'm new here and would hate to not be able to use the buy and sell section.

This guy needs to get his. A personal visit from anyone will likely result in some retribution. People of his caliber generally are pussies and will be frightened into payback with very little action.

Needs to "live by the sword and die by it". A threat with a running chainsaw will likely work well.

Anyone worrying here can check me out there under the same user name.

I'm new here and would hate to not be able to use the buy and sell section.

I'm sorry Dtr469...I can't look you up because of that darn avatar...my eyes can't focus long enough to spell.

What were we talking about again ??? ohhhhh yeeaaaa that avatar....me liiiiiikes...yes and John Deere tractors rule too

Back