Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he screwed people and they are looking for him and his family gets involved, it is not the victims fault . The only person to blame is Chris Well. He did not think of his family when he was screwing people over, he only thought of himself, so keep probing people.

It seems like using the USPS to defraud someone is mail fraud and a felony. Get the government involved and get him in jail before someone goes Texas chainsaw massacre on this dude. Also, this pisses me off as a relatively new member who would like to sell a few things in the future. This guy hurts us all.

same here. i'm surprised SS hasn't shown up by now.
Oh I'm here, This is the third I've seen about this guy ripping off folks. Please, the ones he ripped off let me know if he does right by you. I think I have sent him a message a while back to make things right with one guy. He never PM'd me back. If he does not get right with you guys I will ban his IP so he can never sign back on to rip someone else off. I also think a 100 post limit should be placed on the tradin post so this can't happen. I am going to ask the owners if this is possible.

id be calling every family member he has til I seen my money or saw. he will not man up on his own so maybe his family will force him to come clean. the first thing any bill collector does when they cant get a person to respond to them is start calling all the family. guys its like a telethon, I say keep calling his family till the goal is met.

I am glad that those that have dealt with this D-bag have had some progress today. If this thread got this moving you all owe Stihls066 commission on getting paid.

I will say, although I have been very vocal here with suggestions and ideas I didn't make any phone calls to the coast.

About 32% of Canadians are named Chris, and many, many of them are troublemakers and/or riff-raff

Please note, we (Canadians not named Chris) don't really like the term riff-raff, we prefer Jabronis.

Oh I'm here, This is the third I've seen about this guy ripping off folks. Please, the ones he ripped off let me know if he does right by you. I think I have sent him a message a while back to make things right with one guy. He never PM'd me back. If he does not get right with you guys I will ban his IP so he can never sign back on to rip someone else off. I also think a 100 post limit should be placed on the tradin post so this can't happen. I am going to ask the owners if this is possible.

Rick,

My $0.02 is a minimum post count combined with a "One, and done" policy.
A 100 posts minimum wouldn't have helped in the case of Matt Dominish aka Teddy Scout, but a policy where if someone gets ripped off, and has substantial/ irrefutable proof, then the offending party is gone for good. That would in all probability reduce the victim count for any one Scamming D-Bag.

Latest posts

Back