Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally feel bad for those taken here.

I've been on the Weldingweb for years, never the giver or recipient of a bad deal.

Gained my reputation slowly through starting out small and dealing with the moderators. Have done numerous deals over $1K without a hitch.

Anyone worrying here can check me out there under the same user name.

I'm new here and would hate to not be able to use the buy and sell section.

This guy needs to get his. A personal visit from anyone will likely result in some retribution. People of his caliber generally are pussies and will be frightened into payback with very little action.

Needs to "live by the sword and die by it". A threat with a running chainsaw will likely work well.
Dem fender flares on that john Deere tractor sure are nice!

Real grown men handle their real business. Going to work, providing for their families etc, not talking **** on the internet. I'm local to this fool and I've tried to track him down. Unfortunately, he's not a real man he's hiding you know and saying **** on the internet he doesn't make good on. Sound familiar???

I wouldn't be blabbing on a forum of what I'd do or what id imagined i could do. Its funny, yall are all grown men but you act like a bunch of women.

Sorry i called everyone out, are yall gonna make threats at me now and say some bs about my other family members???? What a bunch of cherry assed old men.

Yall dont like that someone messed with your lil "click" on here. I mean come on if you browse the threads it's very CLEAR!

From the Holder to the shoulder, right?
Hey guys, we got us a genuwine Welda, a golden arm.

I bet you sleep with your hood too, don't you?

It's ok, ever seen a cat that looks at a bright light too long? Same thing.

There is more to life than stirring ****.

There are Welders on here that you couldn't tote their rod bucket: if you don't like what's being said, hit the back button.

An "I have a potty mouth" in the mean time.
Nope, sure dont i do have all my certs tho. I actually hate welding but im decent at it.
Ya know if someone is foolish enough to burn their bridges with one of the most approachable builders, and arguably one of our top saw builders, bc of their hot-headedness and ego.... more power to them. Means I dont have to deal with him taking up slots on Randy's waiting list.:cool:
Yes im so worried about burning my bridge.... With someone i never gave a **** about in the first place.
talk is cheap and you be talk'n behind the screen you little ***** ass *****. now i'm talk'n but you be a fat ass truck driver so i ain't even worried in the least. a person screws someone i don't know and i'll wait to see if they handle it, somebody screws me and they be disabled ASAP, someone screws some people i love and they be dead. it's funny how talk is cheap but you be doing most of the talk'n. yer the typical mid 20's ****'n idiot. most of my friends are 30+ because i can't stand people like you. it usually takes a good **** kick'n to straighten a guy like you out. i've got a few friends in there 20's and i met almost all of them by beating them to within an inch of their life because of the same BS you pull. i'm only 24 and i'm gonna tell you right now, you got alot to learn there ****o. i did not threaten you at all, am done with parole, and do not intend to get in trouble with the law again. i am quite happy with the life i have.
Your still mad about not being able to shift gears big dog. Everyone is talking behind the screen idiot, so your comment goes for all. Your not worried because im 1200 miles away on a computer. Good for you, Btw **** im a truck driver and welder. The only thing fat on me is my cock.

You sure do talk big, i bet your as tough as they come on the Internet huh. Lmao done with parole, only idiots brag or mention that on the Internet. I bet you were a ****in snow bunny anyways.

Lmao i struck the lil "clique" (spelled it right) and everyone is crying now. Lmao karma bit yall in the ass already, by getting took. Maybe im not sorry.... 0.o

Real grown men handle their real business. Going to work, providing for their families etc, not talking **** on the internet. I'm local to this fool and I've tried to track him down. Unfortunately, he's not a real man he's hiding you know and saying **** on the internet he doesn't make good on. Sound familiar???
No it doesn't, im not on here all day. I have a job, house, 2 vehicles, and some other bs i take care of. But yes i noticed from previous posts maybe a few of you dont have jobs.... Maybe yall are all retired, that explains the woman like behavior.

Seriously though do you honestly think i give a rats ass on what a few whiny men think of me?? Obviously not because im still talking crap. Life goes on, and nobody on here i give a **** about. Thanks for the entertainment tho.

Yall got so worked up your forgot about the guy that took your money!!!!! Yall are now all upset with some youngin talking ****, so upset your getting personal. Now that is sad and funny!

plmcrzy you came storming in here with your opinions flying I thought you might have a solution. Meh, I can live with being wrong.

Now you are insulting retired people. A lot of those retired people put their lives on the line and fought for your freedom,sonny. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't even be able to be on here, exercising your right to freedom of speech. Sadly you have chosen to waste that right.

No it doesn't, im not on here all day. I have a job, house, 2 vehicles, and some other bs i take care of. But yes i noticed from previous posts maybe a few of you dont have jobs.... Maybe yall are all retired, that explains the woman like behavior.

Seriously though do you honestly think i give a rats ass on what a few whiny men think of me?? Obviously not because im still talking crap. Life goes on, and nobody on here i give a **** about. Thanks for the entertainment tho.

Yall got so worked up your forgot about the guy that took your money!!!!! Yall are now all upset with some youngin talking ****, so upset your getting personal. Now that is sad and funny!

Then GTFO out you little punk.

There are people here that I care about.

Now you are insulting retired people. A lot of those retired people put their lives on the line and fought for your freedom,sonny. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't even be able to be on here, exercising your right to freedom of speech. Sadly you have chosen to waste that right.

Well said. If everybody added him to their IGNORE list we wouldn't have to listen to his childish crap.

Back