Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10815956_1528860957373178_1334905544_n.jpg

Nope, sure dont i do have all my certs tho. I actually hate welding but im decent at it.

Yes im so worried about burning my bridge.... With someone i never gave a **** about in the first place.

Your still mad about not being able to shift gears big dog. Everyone is talking behind the screen idiot, so your comment goes for all. Your not worried because im 1200 miles away on a computer. Good for you, Btw **** im a truck driver and welder. The only thing fat on me is my cock.

You sure do talk big, i bet your as tough as they come on the Internet huh. Lmao done with parole, only idiots brag or mention that on the Internet. I bet you were a ****in snow bunny anyways.

Lmao i struck the lil "clique" (spelled it right) and everyone is crying now. Lmao karma bit yall in the ass already, by getting took. Maybe im not sorry.... 0.o

All I mean is I'm not going to get myself into **** because of someone else's problems but of course you'll turn it into a bragging game. I'm the one who will sit here and call myself a ****'n idiot because of how I was. You are still an idiot and there's no reason for you to be this way. Luckily I figured it out young. You came in here tough as can be. We are normally civil and can agree to disagree without stirring up ****. You are an absolute complete ****'n retard. I'm sure if I met you it would be a different story. If you didn't notice I said that I was talking behind the screen as well which I normally don't at any forum. History shows that the ones talk'n lots of **** behind the screen are the ones that had a rough life. Beatings and toilet dips is probably all you saw in high school so now your coming back being a prick to people you don't even know. I have thick skin and it don't matter what you or anyone else says because life's to short for this BS. Done with you now. Ignore list you go.

All I mean is I'm not going to get myself into **** because of someone else's problems but of course you'll turn it into a bragging game. I'm the one who will sit here and call myself a ****'n idiot because of how I was. You are still an idiot and there's no reason for you to be this way. Luckily I figured it out young. You came in here tough as can be. We are normally civil and can agree to disagree without stirring up ****. You are an absolute complete ****'n retard. I'm sure if I met you it would be a different story. If you didn't notice I said that I was talking behind the screen as well which I normally don't at any forum. History shows that the ones talk'n lots of **** behind the screen are the ones that had a rough life. Beatings and toilet dips is probably all you saw in high school so now your coming back being a prick to people you don't even know. I have thick skin and it don't matter what you or anyone else says because life's to short for this BS. Done with you now. Ignore list you go.
Lmao you got me, you feel better now??

I wonder if "PLMCRZY" is really "Son of Dano"? Typical young internet poser, no life experience to share so assumes the tough guy persona to try to be equal with those with a real resume. Another idiot added to the ignore list.

wasn't Dano playing the X-CIA operative undercover Seal Team 6 trainer or some other Federales kinda douche...who kept "fencing" stolen property ?

I'm pretty sure you've burned all your bridges here young man. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Bahahaha damn my life never goes on now!! How could i possibly live!!

Burned bridges or not yall are some cherry azzed men.

Latest posts

Back